OSI-Approved Open Source (5,106)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (3,435)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (572)
- BSD License (503)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (325)
- MIT License (148)
- Academic Free License (112)
- Apache License V2.0 (73)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (65)
- Apache Software License (52)
- Open Software License 3.0 (45)
- Artistic License (40)
- zlib/libpng License (37)
- Common Public License 1.0 (29)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (24)
- Common Development and Distribution License (20)
- Public Domain (214)
- Other License (118)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (38)
- Linux (4,950)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (3,604)
- All POSIX (2,143)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (971)
- OS Independent (508)
- OS Portable (495)
- 32-bit MS Windows (465)
- All BSD Platforms (274)
- 32-bit MS Windows (210)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (115)
- 64-bit MS Windows (94)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (68)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (53)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (5)
- Windows (3,433)
- Modern (2,394)
- Mac (2,342)
- BSD (2,131)
- Android (1,407)
- Other Operating Systems (476)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
This project is an attempt to let programmer develop scriptinglanguage
Prepeat is an OS-independent implementation of a packet repeater. Monitors and redirects network traffic for a given port acting much like a HAM Radio repeater network. Packets are repeated from one IP to another transparently. Java graphical version.
Lightweight stack for Internet of Things
le projet a pour but de rendre plus vivant le TuxDroid1 weekly downloads
The IRC's Talking Robot1 weekly downloads
Arax OS is 32bit, protected mode operating system for x86 architecture , which is programmed in the C and assembly languages
NanOS is a small one-man project of developing a operating system The first target is the i386 architecture
Note: I haven't even looked at this project for years. I was a pretty bad programmer back then, so the code is sloppy. The next version will be better. Similar to a stream cipher, but rather than performing an exclusive OR on the input bytes and cipher, it performs a mixture of 'rolling' (see x86 instruction ROR) and bit NOT operations according to the key.7 weekly downloads
Cerberus is an attempt at creating flexible and extremely customizable Operating System that can be used on many types of computer systems including desktops, servers, and embedded solutions.
You can use libfb from C, Gambas3 to connect Firebird Database Server2 weekly downloads
The Glou (Game LOUnge) Project is an open, cross-platform game lounge system, used to play online with people from around the world, browsing through and easily joining multiplayer games.
ClibCGI is a library written from scratch to easily make CGI applications in C. 1.Company web source.] 2.c.linuxd.org
AmIDE - Amiga Integrated Development Environment is a modern MUI based IDE system that should make the Amiga developer able to use his favourite Compiler system with a modern looking GUI System with features like filetype handling, Build/Make, TextEd
Base Slackware Virtual Image2 weekly downloads
RegInfoEX is a terminal-based Registry Editor for Windows. Developed into GNU GPL v3.
A model railroad Multi-Function Decoder designed for gauge H0. OpenSource Decoder covers both, the software (firmware) as well as the hardware design (circuit diagram).
Linux Drivers for RC Servos and receivers used in radio controlled models. This allows a Linux user space program to temporarily take the control of the servos. Security features guarantee that the system stays in control of the Operator at any time.
TRiVial TERMinal is simple, cross-platform library for console input/output.
- Plattform: amd64 and nvidia GeForce with shaders - Goal: Assembler with object-orientated paradigma with the ability of massive parallel calculation - Has its own bootloader and its own rudimentary os with a ncurse like editor
Generic Linux installer is New and modern installer which allows faster installation of any customized Linux distribution.
This project aims to be a dictionary manager for EDICT and CCEDICT like dictionaries, using GTK and Qt as GUIs (also looking for comandline operations).1 weekly downloads
WM is a tool you can use when solving crosswords. Enter the letters you know, and WM will find matching words from a list of words.