OSI-Approved Open Source (2,492)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (1,382)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (285)
- BSD License (242)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (185)
- Academic Free License (180)
- MIT License (101)
- Apache License V2.0 (62)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (44)
- Open Software License 3.0 (38)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (23)
- Common Public License 1.0 (22)
- Apache Software License (17)
- Eclipse Public License (17)
- Common Development and Distribution License (16)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (14)
- Public Domain (109)
- Other License (45)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (30)
- Linux (2,381)
- Windows (2,267)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (1,733)
- OS Independent (658)
- All POSIX (572)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (404)
- OS Portable (311)
- 32-bit MS Windows (263)
- All BSD Platforms (80)
- 32-bit MS Windows (61)
- 64-bit MS Windows (60)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (16)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (12)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (12)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (4)
- Mac (1,683)
- Android (875)
- Modern (785)
- BSD (520)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Open-source decentralized peer-to-peer intelligence community
Basic linear algebra in C++1 weekly downloads
Logicalframe is a student project of the Leiden University the netherlands. Our goals is to develop a simplistic framework which is easy to comprehend for business focused people. Seperation of business logic and presentation is a must. Nowadays there are
Small Internal Language Adapter. It's mathematical operation oriented script language interpreter. Small library wich can be include to every application.
An omnifont OCR engine. The long-term goal is recognition of formulas.1 weekly downloads
MCSys, Mateo Control System, ICS
GeoAIDA is a system for controlling the interpretation of remote sensing data for the purpose of land use analysis.
mozg is a flexible, fast neurolibrary. It allows one to create, learn and use multi-layer perceptron (MLP), which is the most popular artificial neural network (ANN). This work is based on library originally written by Alexy Filin.
The Etzold conjecture says there is an infinite number of palindromic numbers for which all prime factors are palindromic numbers as well. This projects aims to find those numbers.1 weekly downloads
Simulator and Optimizer for S-Parameter Schematics. (C++ Recreation of my C Diploma, mostly for my own programming pleasure)
WaveAnalizer is a tool, that extracts all the data from a wave-file to a readable ascii-textfile. Now one can analyze this data with gnuplot or other programs.1 weekly downloads
Porz-Wahn is a Security Scanner based on the GPL Source of Nessus (2.2.5), which new versions are closed source.1 weekly downloads
SpcieBT will be an application to calculate low voltage electric installations. In its first development stage, it will process a single-wire diagram, written as an xml file, and do the calculations for this diagram.
Omoa is cartographic visualization framework that enables programmers and cartographers to develop visualization applications of geospatial and statistical data.
A distirbuted algorithm in C for generating Prime Numbers
- Plattform: amd64 and nvidia GeForce with shaders - Goal: Assembler with object-orientated paradigma with the ability of massive parallel calculation - Has its own bootloader and its own rudimentary os with a ncurse like editor
Linux Drivers for RC Servos and receivers used in radio controlled models. This allows a Linux user space program to temporarily take the control of the servos. Security features guarantee that the system stays in control of the Operator at any time.
Simulated shoot-them-all game for robot-tanks equiped with laser. The users program the AI to drive the robots.
ODBase is an Object Database Management System, Implemented using Java Programming Language
collection of tools and plugins for the Code::Blocks-IDE primarily useful for embedded devices software-development using cross-compilers, JTAG-debuggers and simulation tools for several target platforms like ARM, SH3/4, AD and TI DSP's , ...
A software to support the planning process for railway infrastructure. The mainly goal is to support the RailML standard in editing and viewing.