OSI-Approved Open Source (38,936)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (23,518)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (3,724)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2,839)
- BSD License (2,797)
- Apache License V2.0 (1,634)
- Academic Free License (1,282)
- MIT License (1,153)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (526)
- Open Software License 3.0 (498)
- Apache Software License (398)
- Artistic License (378)
- Common Public License 1.0 (374)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (371)
- PHP License (324)
- Common Development and Distribution License (258)
- Public Domain (1,769)
- Other License (865)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (774)
- Windows (38,273)
- Linux (36,452)
- Mac (27,573)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (25,424)
- OS Independent (9,907)
- All POSIX (6,959)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (5,994)
- 32-bit MS Windows (4,359)
- OS Portable (3,179)
- All BSD Platforms (1,035)
- 32-bit MS Windows (956)
- 64-bit MS Windows (867)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (197)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (166)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (145)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (17)
- Android (15,692)
- Modern (11,452)
- BSD (6,787)
- Other Operating Systems (1,829)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
- Status: 1 - Planning ×
3d scanner using a laser line webcam and pic micro controller. opensource hardware and software.1 weekly downloads
Realtime 3D (enlarge PIC) rendering engine for "no-turn" chess game, supports rule scripting language. Although not all rules will apply, read the basic rules for Millennium Chess. The game supports bots for NO-TURN and standard games.
Planning for a game engine
Development of 3dfx drivers for Mac OS X / Darwin.
Portable console-based environment for individual Java-developing.2 weekly downloads
3ff aims to provide a full features gateway for home or small office use. This distro is totaly modular and try to be secure as possible.
MMO client application framework written in C++ Based on Ogre and CEGUI
Resilience Questionnaire1 weekly downloads
This project is designed for faster, easier and convenient to work with 3proxy. It allows you to easily create a comfortable and structuring of the configuration files to work with logs. Has a modular structure and open source.
Development of a new game.
- Cuatro en Raya multiplataforma, escrito en C, C++ y GTK <==> Multiplatform Four in a Row, written in C, C++ and GTK
Campaign System for Tabletop Board games. Focus on War 40k
Umbraco Solutions Group
4CMS is a flexible and customizable Content Management System written in php.
4Cms : Content, Communication, Community and Commerce. 4Cms is an object-oriented php CMS. Using an wysiwyg interface, it is a versatile tool. 4Cms can be use for many type of site such as portal, photo gallery, weblog, shop, etc.
Let's call it a day - Part 1 4HF2003P1 Video2 weekly downloads
4L Driver is a game where you drive your own customized Renault 4L cars in several maps in 2D.
4D VARiational data Assimilation in the Unstable Subspace
Hardware Description Language processor written in GForth. Currently only consisting of a basic Verilog parser and preprocessor. Next step is simulation, later transformation and synthesis.
Primary goal is to develop 4k-demos, that is, demos that somehow fit into four kilobytes. From time to time, 4k-contests will be initiated to push the project contributors' motivation.
A Python application that uses cURL to upload images to the popular imageboard website 4chan.
This is an Single or Multi player First or Third Person Shooter game borrowing concepts from other popular games, such as Portal and Halo, in a futuristic setting. This will use OGRE as the 3D engine, and NewtonGD for physics. It will also use a custom n1 weekly downloads
A driver for the 5DT datagloves written in pure C++ using only the STL. Meant to be cross-platform, but written on and developed for IRIX sytems.2 weekly downloads