OSI-Approved Open Source (38,936)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (23,518)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (3,724)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2,839)
- BSD License (2,797)
- Apache License V2.0 (1,634)
- Academic Free License (1,282)
- MIT License (1,153)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (526)
- Open Software License 3.0 (498)
- Apache Software License (398)
- Artistic License (378)
- Common Public License 1.0 (374)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (371)
- PHP License (324)
- Common Development and Distribution License (258)
- Public Domain (1,769)
- Other License (865)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (774)
- Windows (38,273)
- Linux (36,452)
- Mac (27,573)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (25,424)
- OS Independent (9,907)
- All POSIX (6,959)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (5,994)
- 32-bit MS Windows (4,359)
- OS Portable (3,179)
- All BSD Platforms (1,035)
- 32-bit MS Windows (956)
- 64-bit MS Windows (867)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (197)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (166)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (145)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (17)
- Android (15,692)
- Modern (11,452)
- BSD (6,787)
- Other Operating Systems (1,829)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
- Status: 1 - Planning ×
An application for creating 2D animated features of commercial quality.
A 2D implementation of 'Pong' using Java and OpenGL. For the OpenGL part the Open-Source library 'lwjgl' (http://lwjgl.org/) is used.1 weekly downloads
A 2D Game Framework based in SDL library.
Game engine that's totally awesome.
2F Messenger is an advanced Bluetooth Messenger that operates off a computer. This messenger is designed for people who have a Bluetooth connection but cannot use the Internet for instant messanging to collegues.
The 2Fast BitTorrent client ensures a significant improvement of download speed for everyone. With every new friend you get extra download speed, simply by sharing your resources and downloading with him, in parallel.
A project inspired by the open-source GNU game 2H4U, and a personal interpretation of the concept created by I 4GOT MY BRAIN. Too Hard For You - X features a more modern style as well as many changes to the mechanics presented by the original version.
Provides translations of open source software for Japanese people.
2T3E: T3E: The Terrible Three A soon to be video game
This project is about professional riders.
2tools is a set of online CMS maintenance tools: just one click to migrate to/from different CMS; safe configuration settings to upgrade your CMS; easy Data movement to/from DBMS, databases or tables; SQL, XML, XSLT, PHP technologies. All tools are main1 weekly downloads
KDE application that minimizes programs to system tray
A game kit similar to adventure game studio, but for Linux. This game kit will be based on the SDL library and include the ability to create many types of 2D games. This project will feature a level editor, game engine and game environment creator.
A 2d Shooter Game for Windows
Vide2d is a networkbased engine and framework for Role playing games.
A second-generation rewrite of Scratch (scratch.mit.edu)'s java player
web hosting desktop, more details need to be explored
Our work will focus on 3’-UTR region, using rule-based system and some datasets to extract 3’-UTR mutation information swiftly and accurately from the texts.
A Game that allows children to explore Anaglyph 3-D. (Red/Cyan)
a real time strategy game
33 Traps is a simple 1-person board game. The board consists of 33 holes with 32 figures. If a figure jumps over the other, the second-one is taken (eaten). Only adjanced figures can be eaten. The goal is to have least possible number of figures.
A 360 game created by 2 college kids under development. A sci-fi hack and slash.3 weekly downloads