OSI-Approved Open Source (59)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Apple Public Source License (2)
- Artistic License (1)
- BSD License (8)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (35)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (8)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (8)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- MIT License (3)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (2)
- wxWindows Library Licence (2)
- Public Domain (5)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Other License (2)
- Mac (65)
- Modern (65)
- Linux (45)
- Windows (43)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (41)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (6)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (10)
- 64-bit MS Windows (11)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (23)
- All BSD Platforms (7)
- All POSIX (33)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (11)
- OS Portable (8)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (2)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- BSD (33)
- Other Operating Systems (11)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
MOKit is a Mac OS X framework that is based on the Cocoa frameworks. It provides additional classes and extensions to standard Cocoa classes that can be used in Cocoa applications.
An open source release of the popular Netflix Freak application for Mac OS X that provides a long list of unique features not available from the Netflix website as well.
NoMADApps project is the collection of Open Source applications that are compatible with NoMAD Mobile Desktop. NoMADApps are portable applications running on Windows and Apple MAC OS X.
Simulates a biologically diverse tropical island, and the ape inhabitants cognitive processes. For MacOS X, iPad, Windows and Linux. Features a non-polygonal graphics engine and a command-line version
OpenPlay is a cross-platform network abstraction layer designed to simplify the task of creating programs which communicate across multiple computers and has been used in dozens of commercial products. Includes NetSprocket API compatability.
Mac input method toolset for Traditional Chinses
Moved to http://github.com/pixmeo/osirix
Open Source CAD
QTMAGEAR is an LGPL library for producing QuickTime MIDI movies and SMF(Standard Midi Files). The goal is to produce various alternate implementations (C/C++/PHP/Realbasic) so that developers can incorporate it into diverse development architectures.
RAR-Expander is a simple Mac OS application that allows you to expand rar archives with ease.
RhapsOGL : The first ever released OpenGL iTunes' Plug-in for MacOS X
Sw Controller for A&G Soluzioni Digitali DSP Expansion
Snagit’s image and video capture is powerful, but not complex. All-in-One Capture® grabs your entire desktop, a region, a window, or a scrolling window from any webpage or application—-all with a single hotkey or click. Snagit gives you a simple way to edit. Show a complex process, give detailed feedback, or share important information with the people who need it most. Download your free trial now!Advertisement
A calculator to find out, how much money someone owes you who didn't pay on time, according to the common german rules.
OpenSource Mac OS X project to create simple Application that will communicate via AppleScript and Cocoa with Macintosh applications and iChat A/V 2.0. It is in Brazilian Portuguese and English.