OSI-Approved Open Source (11)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (5)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Python License (1)
- Python Software Foundation License (1)
- Other License (2)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (10)
- Windows (9)
- Linux (8)
- Modern (6)
- BSD (4)
- Mac (4)
- Android (2)
- Embedded Operating Systems (2)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
A BASIC interpreter and compiler with graphics.121 weekly downloads
A complete compiler toolchain that will cross-compile ANSI C, K&R C, Pascal, Modula-2, Occam, Fortran and Basic for a number of architecture including, but not limited to, the 6500, 68000, Z80, i80, i86, i386 and PDP-11.
BCX (Basic to C Translator) BCX is a small command line tool that inputs a BCX BASIC source code file and outputs a C source code file which can be compiled with many C or C++ compilers.15 weekly downloads
Bot that following the connections interwikis of El Salvador, to add to the original page (that is El Salvador) the present connections in a connected page (that treats about El Salvador) that lacks in the version in Spanish of wikipedia.
A dynamic and object-oriented programming language for developing extensions of modifiable applications. Features: OOP, flexible syntax, vectorial operations, dynamic linked lists, IDE, HTML generator, includeable DLL an so on.
The OHRRPGCE (Official Hamster Republic Role Playing Game Construction Engine) is a game maker that you can use to create your own RPG game in a style similar to the classic Final Fantasy games on the NES, SNES and GBA which have so shaped the RPG genre.
Random data generator: secure character streams and large files
Langage et environnement de développement B Basic
Registration Description: This project is to show people that you can make a compiler using BASIC. Sence this project is for educational perposes only there will be no standerd command set. Compiler my need to be changed depending on CPU...
VenenuX's development and software contender
A simple news server (NNTP) for Linux
The XML VIN Decoder service is a platform independent XML web service. A VIN is simply passed to the service and a response is provided in XML format. This web service represents the best way to gain instant access to industry automotive data.