Cloudbased voice solutions are common in enterprise networks and frustrating for operations teams to manage. Simplify VoIP monitoring by having a proactive analysis of on-prem, hybrid and UCaaS voice services. Try the ThousandEyes VoIP monitoring solution today, free.Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (36)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- EU DataGrid Software License (1)
- European Union Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (22)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (7)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (2)
- Qt Public License (1)
- University of Illinois/NCSA Open Source License (1)
- W3C License (1)
- wxWindows Library Licence (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Windows (36)
- Linux (35)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (30)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (3)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (9)
- 64-bit MS Windows (7)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (13)
- All BSD Platforms (7)
- All POSIX (17)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (3)
- OS Independent (4)
- OS Portable (11)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (1)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (2)
- Modern (27)
- Mac (23)
- BSD (20)
- Other Operating Systems (9)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
3D third person platform shooter
A quick-and-dirty maze game written in pure text-mode C with an available SDL frontend. Find the goal and make it to the exit.
Qt-based 2d Match-Three Game
Remake of Amiga game called Legion
A city simulation game, a polished version of the classic LinCity game. In the game, you are required to build and maintain a city. You can win the game either by building a sustainable economy or by evacuating all citizens with spaceships.
The OHRRPGCE (Official Hamster Republic Role Playing Game Construction Engine) is a game maker that you can use to create your own RPG game in a style similar to the classic Final Fantasy games on the NES, SNES and GBA which have so shaped the RPG genre.
This is a project for the development of ChatterBots. It includes it's own programming language that is extremely simple, and currently has a text based client. A GTK version and a web based ChatBot are also in planning.
A brainy strategy game where you place inter-fitting tiles to battle for control of entangled wires. You can play against six unique AI opponents, or against human players, or play over the Internet.
Visualization Library is a C++ middleware for high-performance 2D and 3D graphics applications based on the industry standard OpenGL 1.x-4.x, designed to develop portable applications for the Windows, Linux and Mac OS X operating systems.
A media player software and entertainment system application framework
2D video game with particular gameplay mixed from solar striker and tower defense. Top camera, shoot incoming enemies, buy weapons, put automatic turrets, proceduraly generated terrain with tunable object densities...
A Sega Genesis emulator with a network feature