Snagit’s image and video capture is powerful, but not complex. All-in-One Capture® grabs your entire desktop, a region, a window, or a scrolling window from any webpage or application—all with a single hotkey or click. Snagit® gives you a simple way to edit. Show a complex process, give detailed feedback, or share important information with the people who need it most. Download your free trial now!Sponsored Listing
OSI-Approved Open Source (36)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (22)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (7)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- zlib/libpng License (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- EU DataGrid Software License (1)
- European Union Public License (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Qt Public License (1)
- University of Illinois/NCSA Open Source License (1)
- W3C License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Windows (36)
- Linux (35)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (30)
- All POSIX (17)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (13)
- OS Portable (11)
- 32-bit MS Windows (9)
- 64-bit MS Windows (7)
- All BSD Platforms (7)
- OS Independent (4)
- 32-bit MS Windows (3)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (2)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (2)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (1)
- Modern (27)
- Mac (22)
- BSD (20)
- Other Operating Systems (9)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Remake of Amiga game called Legion
A city simulation game, a polished version of the classic LinCity game. In the game, you are required to build and maintain a city. You can win the game either by building a sustainable economy or by evacuating all citizens with spaceships.
Learn to gamble while looking at nice motorcycles!
The OHRRPGCE (Official Hamster Republic Role Playing Game Construction Engine) is a game maker that you can use to create your own RPG game in a style similar to the classic Final Fantasy games on the NES, SNES and GBA which have so shaped the RPG genre.
Android, DOS, FirefoxOS, Linux, MacOS and Windows all in one..
A brainy strategy game where you place inter-fitting tiles to battle for control of entangled wires. You can play against six unique AI opponents, or against human players, or play over the Internet.
Visualization Library is a C++ middleware for high-performance 2D and 3D graphics applications based on the industry standard OpenGL 1.x-4.x, designed to develop portable applications for the Windows, Linux and Mac OS X operating systems.
A fun game inspired by the classic Pong
A media player software and entertainment system application framework
Z-lock is a Japanese shooter with a twist: your shot power is directly proportional to the number of enemies locked on to you.
2D video game with particular gameplay mixed from solar striker and tower defense. Top camera, shoot incoming enemies, buy weapons, put automatic turrets, proceduraly generated terrain with tunable object densities...
A Sega Genesis emulator with a network feature