If you are like the rest of our user community, your IT team is busy. With pressure to deliver on-time projects, you don’t have a lot of time to spend making your management tools work. You need network monitoring tools that work for you. You want tools that makes it easy to find performance issues before your users do and resolve them before they impact the business. That’s why tens of thousands of customers around the world love WhatsUp Gold.Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (35)
- Academic Free License (4)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (3)
- Apple Public Source License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (5)
- Boost Software License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (19)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- MIT License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (3)
- Public Domain (2)
- Mac (36)
- Modern (30)
- Windows (30)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (29)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (4)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (6)
- 64-bit MS Windows (5)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (15)
- All BSD Platforms (7)
- All POSIX (20)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (2)
- OS Independent (10)
- OS Portable (8)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (3)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (4)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (2)
- Linux (29)
- BSD (20)
- Other Operating Systems (15)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (8)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Italian-Friulian dictionary (both GUI and Web version). Dizionario italiano-friulano (versione web e GUI). Il GDB-TF, proprietà dell'Agenzia regionale per la lingua friulana e del "Centri Friûl Lenghe 2000" è rilasciato sotto licenza GPL dal 2005.
JazzScheme is a programming language based on Scheme. It is also a full featured development platform that has been used for more than 10 years to develop high-quality commercial applications.
Jotto is a challenging word game in which the player attempts to guess a mystery word, it is written in Macintosh C++ and designed to run using MacOS X. It is based on Apple's Carbon API.
RAD StudioTM: Build cross-platform apps ridiculously FAST! Delivering fast and powerful native applications for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, cloud and IoT. Rapidly design, build, and run applications optimized for native performance, from a single code base across all platforms. With RAD Studio 10.2 you can securely connect and embed any data, on any tier, in the Enterprise, or cloud.Advertisement
La Toile Magique est un portrait multimédia interactif du sculpteur Armand Vaillancourt.
NoMADApps project is the collection of Open Source applications that are compatible with NoMAD Mobile Desktop. NoMADApps are portable applications running on Windows and Apple MAC OS X.
OpenPlay is a cross-platform network abstraction layer designed to simplify the task of creating programs which communicate across multiple computers and has been used in dozens of commercial products. Includes NetSprocket API compatability.
RhapsOGL : The first ever released OpenGL iTunes' Plug-in for MacOS X
Manual PLP Eye gaze coding
Synergy+ (synergy-plus) lets you easily share a single mouse and keyboard between multiple computers with different operating systems. Visit our Google Code website to download for Linux, Mac and Windows.