OSI-Approved Open Source (54)
- Apache License V2.0 (3)
- BSD License (7)
- Common Public Attribution License 1.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (35)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (5)
- Sun Industry Standards Source License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Other License (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Mac (53)
- Modern (52)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (24)
- Linux (24)
- BSD (23)
- Windows (6)
- Other Operating Systems (4)
- Embedded Operating Systems (2)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Popular mlnet GUI for Mac OS X
YMail.app is a status item for Mac OS X to display whether or not the user has unread emails in his Yahoo! mail account. YMail.app notifies the user of new emails.
BusiProcess is a collection of web2.0/3.0 tools for managing online business activities. There are a core set of modules that form the basis of the system into which a number of customisable and extensible modules can be included.
This is a plugin for TextMate which enables you to code and deploy to an Arduino. To install - Unpack into ~/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Plugins.1 weekly downloads
This site is obsolete. Oolite for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux now lives at http://www.oolite.org/3 weekly downloads
Dry Dock for Oolite was a tool for manipulating ship models for the open source Elite clone Oolite. It does not work on modern systems.
This project is an attempt to create a wrapper between filesystem code for one operating system and compile it for another. For example, a Linux filesystem driver could work natively in Windows if the project goes as planned.
An Mac OS X app downloads Chinese subtitles from Shooter.cn.
touch based iphone game