OSI-Approved Open Source (104)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (9)
- Common Public License 1.0 (3)
- European Union Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (60)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (6)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (18)
- MIT License (4)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (2)
- Nokia Open Source License (1)
- zlib/libpng License (1)
- Other License (5)
- Public Domain (5)
- Linux (102)
- Windows (89)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (80)
- Mac (79)
- Modern (32)
- BSD (30)
- Android (26)
- Other Operating Systems (8)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Nokia Research Center's open source toolkit for Semantic Web development, written in Common Lisp.
Framework for configuring (x)emacs, based on desire.el script.
CLAIM is an AIM chat client library for Common Lisp (using AIM's TOC protocol).
A small but extensible Java based "embedded lisp"- derives from the 1960 Mc Carthy Lisp a new consequently functional, dynamically scoped dialect enriched by modern features (pattern matching, parallel processing, implicit lex. closures etc).
Emacs Mode for playing mp3 (and others music files formats) Include winamp compatible playlist edition mode, id3 tag edition mode, volume control1 weekly downloads
Oneliner integrates UNIX shell with Emacs text editor. Oneliner provides various syntax for integration. (e.g. You can connect 'shell pipe' and 'Emacs buffer' directly with simple syntax.)
A framework for bidirectional Java and Common Lisp interoperability.
Quick gif animation creator4 weekly downloads
Records mode allows Emacs users to keep an online personal journal. Records indexes your personal journal by subject and date, understands web compatible links to a variety of documents, keeps track of TODO lists and operates as an editor and a browser.