As today’s workforce becomes increasingly connected and mobile at the same time, communicating simply via email or a phone call doesn’t always cut it. Therefore, it is now crucial for businesses to equip their employees with a solution that seamlessly integrates a broad range of communication methods to allow businesses to communicate and collaborate more efficiently. And a Unified Communications (UC) solution is the answer.Sponsored Listing
OSI-Approved Open Source (100)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (67)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (12)
- Artistic License (5)
- BSD License (5)
- MIT License (5)
- Academic Free License (3)
- Adaptive Public License (3)
- Apache Software License (3)
- Common Public License 1.0 (3)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (3)
- zlib/libpng License (3)
- Qt Public License (2)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Sun Public License (1)
- Other License (6)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (111)
- All POSIX (96)
- OS Independent (30)
- 32-bit MS Windows (21)
- All BSD Platforms (15)
- 32-bit MS Windows (12)
- OS Portable (6)
- 64-bit MS Windows (3)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (3)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (2)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (2)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Windows (111)
- Linux (103)
- Modern (93)
- Mac (81)
- BSD (74)
- Other Operating Systems (24)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
The Chassis library is a fast class-based library designed to ease the pain of multiplatform application development, with a strong emphasis on openGL games.
1. project name eXPimenttk (e-SecureOffice) 2.Language Java (req. - at least j2re) 3.target platform - Cross-platform software 4.problem we want to sole- Encryption, Decryption software, File eraser, Messenger, Mailer,Remailer,FireWall 5 target - user
IMPORTANT: The flosslogic project has merged with the sigrok project. Development continues in the sigrok wiki, mailing lists, IRC channel, and git repository.
You’re probably paying too much for cell phone service. Wirefly compares hundreds of plans to help you save. Enter what you need (minutes, data, texts) into Wirefly’s innovative plan comparison tools and see your savings instantly.Sponsored Listing
galng.tcl is a report viewer/tool for galaxy (primary for galaxyng) pbem game. written entirely in tck/tk 8.0. play galaxy! have fun!
rejoin your friends on lan and internet games with one click or join lan games from the internet. see server and player info
Java Rad+Framework to quickly build client-server application based on mysql. Acce$$like features, localization, upgrade management, persistance, mysql trust management.
Plugin for the Eclipse platform that allows various means of introspection into the internals of the platform at runtime. This plugin reveals the way the platform components are composed and how they work together.
This software is a file-cutter, compatible with cutkiller 1.41 for Windows. It\'s a softare made with QT and C++ inder visual C++ 6.0, it supports all system on which QT has been ported but we have only compiled it on windows with MSVC60
The sigrok project aims at creating portable, cross-platform, Open-Source logic analyzer software that supports various hardware products. The sigrok+ project is a fork of the great sigrok project, with added support for oscilloscopes.
svgl is a library for displaying SVG graphics with OpenGL. It is designed to be used in highly interactive graphical applications, in particular with new interactive techniques such as ZUI or see-through tools.