OSI-Approved Open Source (6)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Linux (6)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (5)
- BSD (4)
- Mac (3)
- Modern (3)
- Other Operating Systems (2)
- Windows (2)
- Android (1)
- Embedded Operating Systems (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
ChesROMS is developing a ROMS model of the Chesapeake Bay to help in the prediction of Harmful Algal Blooms. We hope to catalyze a new method of community modeling with involvement beyond the core researchers of the ChesROMS project.
This is a Tcl/Tk interface to a set of FORTRAN subroutines which implement empirical formulae for Physical Sputtering, Chemical Sputtering, Radiation Enhanced Sublimation. More PSIs to be added (Backscattering, etc..)
ProgPorts is an administrative and easy user interface to hundreds of proteomics, molecular dynamics, and protein crystallography programs. It is a hybrid of the prog/setup system, developed at Johns Hopkins University, and GNU-Darwin ports system.
SPHear is a coupled smoothed particle hydrodynamics (SPH), finite element (FE) fluid-solid interaction analysis code for dynamic problems.4 weekly downloads
When something that must be known by everybody, there come this project to ba as 'annoucement' program that tell everybody in this world via internet or cellphone what they must know. For example: tsunamis, earthquake or even meteorite downfall.
arb is designed to solve arbitrary partial differential equations on unstructured meshes using an implicit finite volume method. arb's application is in Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD), Heat and Mass transfer. Download from the project homepage.