Use the tools and open source technologies you already know and trust, because Azure supports a broad selection of operating systems, programming languages, frameworks, databases, and devices. Azure offers hybrid consistency everywhere: in application development, management and security, identity management, and across the data platform.Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (206)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (7)
- BSD License (28)
- Boost Software License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (2)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- European Union Public License (2)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (81)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (48)
- GNU General Public License with Classpath exception (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (23)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (15)
- Other License (11)
- Public Domain (10)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (8)
- Linux (204)
- Windows (150)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (134)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (4)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (26)
- 64-bit MS Windows (18)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (29)
- All BSD Platforms (8)
- All POSIX (69)
- OS Independent (16)
- OS Portable (33)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (2)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (6)
- Mac (110)
- Modern (107)
- BSD (70)
- Android (63)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (23)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
An implementation of the Certificate Management Protocol (CMP) version 2, defined in RFC 4210, as a patch for OpenSSL. Long term goal is to provide an RFC compliant implementation and proof of concept client - and then offer it to the OpenSSL project
The experimental source code for the paper
CoAP protocol for Neuron 6000 IC
FM synthesis file player
Sheet music reader, for hands-free musical performing.
A 448-bit Edwards curve
A smart script system for integrated into C/C++ project easily
FREMOCom is a collection of software and hardware, which is used or developed for the communication in modular modell railroad arrangements. Espacially: telefon, clockline (Nebenstellenuhren) etc
Ninety percent of Fortune 500 companies trust the Microsoft Cloud, and so can you. Azure helps protect your assets through a rigorous methodology and focus on security, privacy, compliance, and transparency. Azure has been recognized as the most trusted cloud for U.S government institutions, including FedRAMP High authorization that covers 18 Azure services.Advertisement
Electronical interlocking system for modular model railroad layouts.
FreeGLUT SFENCE Extension Module.
Multi-view camera description format for OpenGL visual computing
Controller for the heating system
send-receive IPv6 multicast message.
SPHERES Facility software for scientists
CW Decoder (Morse Decoder) with Arduino UNO ad 1.8 st7735r display
Katana aims to provide a binary-level hot-patching system for userland. Further it aims to work with existing toolchains and formats so as to be easy to use and to hopefully pave the way for incorporating patching as a standard part of the toolchain.
a simple resource manager.
Embedded Software Framework for ARM/Cortex Microcontroller
Library for Decision Diagrams over Linear Arithmetic. Built on top of CUDD library.
Simulating an IP packet traversing the Linux kernel.
A music playback history statistics server.
secure, reliable, fast MTA
An Adventure Game Engine
Major League Baseball Simulation