OSI-Approved Open Source (38)
- Academic Free License (3)
- Adaptive Public License (2)
- Affero GNU Public License (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Boost Software License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (24)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (6)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (4)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (3)
- Public Domain (2)
- Windows (25)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (24)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (2)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (5)
- 64-bit MS Windows (5)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (5)
- All BSD Platforms (3)
- All POSIX (11)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (2)
- OS Independent (6)
- OS Portable (5)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (6)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (5)
- Linux (20)
- Modern (17)
- Mac (15)
- BSD (12)
- Other Operating Systems (7)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (6)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
TAL/wm is a Tiling Application Launcher/window manager for X. Currently TAL/wm is based loosely on the dynamic window manager (dwm) code. The goal is to be even more minimal and equally as customizable. TAL/wm is no longer maintained, and should be treat
Pioneering Private and Public Cloud Management since 2008
Cloudbased voice solutions are common in enterprise networks and frustrating for operations teams to manage. Simplify VoIP monitoring by having a proactive analysis of on-prem, hybrid and UCaaS voice services. Try the ThousandEyes VoIP monitoring solution today, free.Advertisement
Whimsy is a highly hackable window manager written in Python.
EmPy.Report is a C# .NET assembly to generate Report based on Xml ReportStructure and DataSet driven. At the moment it's only a working alpha version, help me to build a final version. Recuitment is open!
dwemo is a minimal window manager for X focusing on necessity and functionality. dwemo uses keyboard-control for common tasks and direct launching of common applications. Binary size should stay below 30kB. Please, see the Wiki for more information. As o
RAD StudioTM: Build cross-platform apps ridiculously FAST! Delivering fast and powerful native applications for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, cloud and IoT. Rapidly design, build, and run applications optimized for native performance, from a single code base across all platforms. With RAD Studio 10.2 you can securely connect and embed any data, on any tier, in the Enterprise, or cloud.Advertisement
This is a plug-in to browser Mozilla FireFox for prototyping interface of iPhone applications. It allows the initial design of the interface.
A free implementation of the MacOS 8/9 userinterface and experience, using X11 as the graphical backend.
An open source media player
It is .NET project (C#), making easier developing of a C# WinForms applications for working with PostgreSQL database (accounting systems, etc).
tagwalker is a "plugin" based vbscript/HTML application what helps you to find everything on your desktop by simply using tags.
tritium is a tiling/tabbed window manager for the X Window System inspired by the ion window manager. It was written completely from scratch in python and shares no actual code with ion.