OSI-Approved Open Source (222)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (165)
- BSD License (24)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (20)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (11)
- Artistic License (7)
- MIT License (4)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Apache Software License (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Nethack General Public License (2)
- Open Software License 3.0 (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Public Domain (4)
- Other License (2)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Linux (228)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (187)
- BSD (144)
- Modern (134)
- Windows (91)
- Mac (80)
- Android (27)
- Other Operating Systems (20)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
pkg_select is a curses front-end for package managment in pkgsrc.
Procview is a proces global variable viewer and changer.
Application that provides a benchmark and other infos between regular expressions with the same goal to make your own analyzes.
Simple Console Widget Development Kit, on top of the NCurses terminal enviroment. scwdk is not a server-client window manager such as KDE/Gnome/TWIN etc...
Linux dedicated game server mager.
The dude is a UNIX debugging package independent of the ptrace() system call; it consists of a kernel module [the_dude.o], a library to interface with the module [libduderino.so], and an ncurses client [ddbg] .
yuik is an abstract widget library for creating GUIs. The actual frontend can be chosen at runtime which allows the program to run under Tk, as a shell program, and even as a web-application. More frontends like an irc-bot, wxWidgets, or XUL are planned.