OSI-Approved Open Source (225)
- Academic Free License (3)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Apache Software License (2)
- Artistic License (7)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (24)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (166)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (12)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (20)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- MIT License (4)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Public Domain (5)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (3)
- Linux (233)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (190)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (5)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (8)
- 64-bit MS Windows (1)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (23)
- All BSD Platforms (24)
- All POSIX (155)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (36)
- OS Portable (18)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (3)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (5)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (2)
- BSD (152)
- Modern (136)
- Windows (94)
- Mac (82)
- Android (29)
- Other Operating Systems (21)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Linux dedicated game server mager.
sysshot is a program, written with ncurses support, that allows one to create system snapshots(i.e. backups) and use them later to restore data.
This is a tape backup and restore program that provides a friendly user interface to allow backing/restoring files to a tape drive. Alternatively, files can be backed up to hard disk files. Selecting files for backup and restore is very similar to th
Emulator with an OS/400 operation and look, designed to work as system shell.
Terminal application for following twitter feeds
The dude is a UNIX debugging package independent of the ptrace() system call; it consists of a kernel module [the_dude.o], a library to interface with the module [libduderino.so], and an ncurses client [ddbg] .
VIP is VI in Perl. This is a fun project and everyone is welcome to join.
GUI fron-end for vzctl(server virtualization solution)
Object storage is clearly the simplest, most flexible, and most scalable way to store tons of unstructured content. Scality’s Zenko.io enables developers and businesses to take advantage of this simplicity, for free. Whether you're programming in Go or Java, or whether you're using existing applications for personal or shared data management, Scality’s Zenko.io is a great starting point.Advertisement
Multiuser bell ringing simulator server and clients.
Emacs Xbase mode for editing (clipper, dbase, foxpro).
A pluggable jukebox, in which the components talk XMLRPC to one another. This lets you have multiple UIs, multiple player types, multiple queueing systems. The ultimate conclusion would be a build your own jukebox kit. Includes a back end that Gronk! can
yuik is an abstract widget library for creating GUIs. The actual frontend can be chosen at runtime which allows the program to run under Tk, as a shell program, and even as a web-application. More frontends like an irc-bot, wxWidgets, or XUL are planned.