OSI-Approved Open Source (225)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (166)
- BSD License (24)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (20)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (12)
- Artistic License (7)
- MIT License (4)
- Academic Free License (3)
- Apache Software License (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Nethack General Public License (2)
- Open Software License 3.0 (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Public Domain (5)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (3)
- Linux (233)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (190)
- All POSIX (155)
- OS Independent (36)
- All BSD Platforms (24)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (23)
- OS Portable (18)
- 32-bit MS Windows (8)
- 32-bit MS Windows (5)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (5)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (3)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (2)
- 64-bit MS Windows (1)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- BSD (152)
- Modern (136)
- Windows (94)
- Mac (82)
- Android (29)
- Other Operating Systems (21)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
IChat - intranet chat for local networks
Hi folks I am developing an initramfs which botts from an usb hdd on (nearly) every system. including backup, new install and so on.
lbug - Embedded hardware/software linux debug tool
mauh is a multiplayer roguelike gaming system. It contains an interface similar to nethack, as well as other more advanced interfaces. This project contains a basic server and client.
pkg_select is a curses front-end for package managment in pkgsrc.
Procview is a proces global variable viewer and changer.
Application that provides a benchmark and other infos between regular expressions with the same goal to make your own analyzes.
Live ubuntu based tech tools cd image
Simple Console Widget Development Kit, on top of the NCurses terminal enviroment. scwdk is not a server-client window manager such as KDE/Gnome/TWIN etc...
Linux dedicated game server mager.
The dude is a UNIX debugging package independent of the ptrace() system call; it consists of a kernel module [the_dude.o], a library to interface with the module [libduderino.so], and an ncurses client [ddbg] .
yuik is an abstract widget library for creating GUIs. The actual frontend can be chosen at runtime which allows the program to run under Tk, as a shell program, and even as a web-application. More frontends like an irc-bot, wxWidgets, or XUL are planned.