You can start backing up your Hyper-V and VMware hosts in a matter of minutes. Then set up a backup schedule and replicate backups offsite for added disaster recovery. You can even granularly restore Files or Exchange Items directly, or instantly boot a VM from backup. Download today and get a chance to WIN a Nintendo Switch!Sponsored Listing
OSI-Approved Open Source (30)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (12)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (4)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- BSD License (3)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- MIT License (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- zlib/libpng License (1)
- Other License (2)
- Public Domain (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (32)
- Mac (32)
- BSD (31)
- Linux (31)
- Windows (20)
- Modern (13)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (3)
- OS: All BSD Platforms (FreeBSD/NetBSD/OpenBSD/Apple Mac OS X) ×
CvsKnit is a toolset to automate knitting up CVS repositories from existing source packages. This is a sub-project of minix-up project (SF.jp).
Reads from stdin the output of the command "cvs log" and prints the filename and version of each document in the repository for all tags found.
A "plugin" to CVS which will update the dotProject management suite. It is written in Perl, and will process the cvs commit log, checking for required/optional dotProject parameters for a task, and then update the mysql database which dotProject uses.
Discover Nintex Workflow Cloud - the fastest, easiest way to improve the way you do business. This state-of-the-art technology - built in the cloud, for the cloud - gives you the ability to create powerful, integrated workflows independent of any single platform. With our intuitive, drag-and-drop workflow design canvas, you can configure and deploy automated business processes with speed and simplicity. Try it today!Sponsored Listing
This project is a small library for XDR serialization in java
Repository statistics and report tool
syncSQL is a perl server-side CVS script, that sends commit information to a mySQL database, so commits can be viewed, tracked and filtered throught a simple web page or any mySQL client.