OSI-Approved Open Source (10)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- BSD License (2)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (8)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Python Software Foundation License (1)
- Qt Public License (1)
- University of Illinois/NCSA Open Source License (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (8)
- Linux (7)
- Modern (7)
- Windows (7)
- BSD (5)
- Other Operating Systems (4)
- Mac (3)
An Apache SVN client, right where you need it most79,190 weekly downloads
Windows visual diff and merge for files and directories32,337 weekly downloads
A graphical text difference analyzer6,106 weekly downloads
A toolkit to make working with Git more intuitive3,170 weekly downloads
Diff-ext is an extension for filemanagers such as Windows Explorer and Nautilus that allows to launch diff/merge tools on selected files.16 weekly downloads
TortoiseHg is a shell extension that let users of Mercurial SCM (Hg) work directly from MS-Windows Explorer. It also includes a command line tool, hgtk, for use on Linux and other platforms.16 weekly downloads
SuperWikia Alpha Allcode is a directory server application for all SuperWikia Alpha compatible programming languages and SDK/API/IDE applications. The Allcode uses SuperWikia Alpha to compile the mass codebase and its accessible directory system.
Provide secure and stable OS, based on highly modified Linux Kernel, own package system, like "BSD Ports". Compatible with x86, Power PC. Easy to use of any level users. Complete Documentantion in many languages. 99% compatible with Windows.
SubdiverSVN is a Subversion client for Linux with GTKmm library.
Don't you want a convenient SVNClient for Linux?