OSI-Approved Open Source (172)
- Academic Free License (4)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License (2)
- BSD License (18)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (112)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (13)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (21)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- MIT License (7)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- PHP License (2)
- Other License (3)
- Public Domain (3)
- Windows (149)
- Mac (144)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (120)
- Android (50)
- Modern (41)
- BSD (34)
svninfo is a php-based SVN repository viewer. It currently contains changelog, diffs, and line total graphs.
Versia is a project for version control system or configuration management system based on databased repository. Initially the project is a PHP/MySQL project.
A web-based versioning system to enable people to host a project without a need for a CVS server.
Xcvs is a web-based CVS tracking tool. It traces the log information in CVS and generates a single patchset for each commit command. It also generates a patch file that captures the change for each patchset. The web interface allows one to query the patc
Collaborative publishing system for periodicals and e-zines. On-web editing. Multi-user permission system. Assignment and workflow automation. Uses CVS to store revisions. Used at staff.daemonnews.org to publish www.daemonnews.org.