OSI-Approved Open Source (106)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (87)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (9)
- BSD License (6)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (5)
- MIT License (4)
- Academic Free License (3)
- Affero GNU Public License (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- Common Development and Distribution License (2)
- Apache Software License (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Qt Public License (1)
- University of Illinois/NCSA Open Source License (1)
- Public Domain (4)
- Other License (3)
- Linux (99)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (81)
- BSD (61)
- Windows (57)
- Modern (47)
- Mac (37)
- Android (15)
- Other Operating Systems (10)
- Programming Language: C ×
Open source software for backup and restore data. For replacing solutions like Acronis True Image
Implementation of IBugTraqProvider2 interface for Mantis bugtracking system. For TortoiseSVN and TortoiseGit.
ucmi (Unified Change Management Interface) provides an abstraction layer, in the style of the Unified Change Management model, to version control tools and defect tracking systems.
Control software version and FLASH integrity on embedded systems.
convert plugins to chinese.
copyfs-1.0.1 fork with rename() support
The cvs+ project seeks to provide a you would never know that its cvs layer on top of the cvs protocol to make the system easier to use for novices and easier to setup for administrators. This would be based on a perl-tk and text-based cvs client that
Reads from stdin the output of the command "cvs log" and prints the filename and version of each document in the repository for all tags found.
git core, the distributed source control system
Subversion integration to Gnome environment
Integrating subversion with bugzilla.
A parser for patch (diff) files written as a Python module around the GNU patch code.