Cloudbased voice solutions are common in enterprise networks and frustrating for operations teams to manage. Simplify VoIP monitoring by having a proactive analysis of on-prem, hybrid and UCaaS voice services. Try the ThousandEyes VoIP monitoring solution today, free.Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (199)
- Academic Free License (4)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (7)
- Apache Software License (3)
- Artistic License (4)
- BSD License (22)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (2)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (2)
- Frameworx Open License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (117)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (11)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (24)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- MIT License (7)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (3)
- Public Domain (3)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (149)
- Windows (141)
- Linux (137)
- Mac (97)
- Modern (47)
- BSD (41)
- Status: 2 - Pre-Alpha ×
Ruby script(s) for validating code before commiting to SVN. This is a placeholder which simply checks xml is well formed. Much more functionality and git integration to come.
A small web-based source control system written in Python
Versia is a project for version control system or configuration management system based on databased repository. Initially the project is a PHP/MySQL project.
VersionT is a project that is designed around a set of shell and AWK scripts to implement CVS. This project also includes the documentation and implementation apart from the software code. Primarily designed for UNIX, is also being ported to Windows.
wxCvs is a cross-platform GUI frontend to the GNU Concurrent Versioning System (CVS). It is written in python and uses bindings to the wxWindows C++ cross-platform GUI toolkit (http://wxwindows.org). The python bindings to wxWindows is known as wxPyton
wxStudio is an attempt to make an IDE and code generation tool using the wxWindows GUI toolkit.
PHPVC is an easyer way to manage your projects. Old files will be stored and archived for review. It is similar to CVS but you won't need an specific client.2 weekly downloads