OSI-Approved Open Source (131)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (5)
- BSD License (4)
- Open Software License 3.0 (4)
- Apache License V2.0 (3)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (2)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- PHP License (1)
- Qt Public License (1)
- University of Illinois/NCSA Open Source License (1)
- Public Domain (3)
- Other License (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (105)
- Windows (86)
- Mac (73)
- BSD (63)
- Modern (48)
- Android (23)
- Other Operating Systems (8)
GIT IDE Plugin for Lazarus/Freepascal
A web-based CVS client written in PHP, intended for use by developers who cannot for various reasons use CVS on a local system.
PVC (PhpVersionControl) is a port of CVS to PHP. It features a shell version and a web interface that has all the features of CVS (i.e. commit, checkout, etc.), in an easy to use web interface.
Plug-in for eclipse integrating the source control SourceSafe (SourceOffSite) client.
VersionT is a project that is designed around a set of shell and AWK scripts to implement CVS. This project also includes the documentation and implementation apart from the software code. Primarily designed for UNIX, is also being ported to Windows.
full cvs web based client using original cvs backend ofcourse:) this cvs web client is designed to be easy to use, and powerful cvs client1 weekly downloads