OSI-Approved Open Source (78)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (51)
- BSD License (12)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (7)
- Apache License V2.0 (3)
- Artistic License (3)
- MIT License (3)
- Common Public License 1.0 (2)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (2)
- Open Software License 3.0 (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- PHP License (1)
- Qt Public License (1)
- Other License (2)
- Public Domain (2)
- Linux (82)
- Windows (77)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (68)
- Modern (21)
- Android (16)
- BSD (11)
- Other Operating Systems (7)
A "plugin" to CVS which will update the dotProject management suite. It is written in Perl, and will process the cvs commit log, checking for required/optional dotProject parameters for a task, and then update the mysql database which dotProject uses.
CVS control written in Java. Interface de controle CVS ecrit en JAVA. Soyez indulgent.. c'est mon premier programme JAVA :)
GIT IDE Plugin for Lazarus/Freepascal
PVC (PhpVersionControl) is a port of CVS to PHP. It features a shell version and a web interface that has all the features of CVS (i.e. commit, checkout, etc.), in an easy to use web interface.
scmstat allows to have view through version control repository and extract valuable information the changes are being made.
SCMAPI is a set of libraries for dealing with various source control management systems (such as CVS , subversion , perforce ).
VersionT is a project that is designed around a set of shell and AWK scripts to implement CVS. This project also includes the documentation and implementation apart from the software code. Primarily designed for UNIX, is also being ported to Windows.