OSI-Approved Open Source (32)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (22)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- Qt Public License (3)
- Apache Software License (2)
- Artistic License (2)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- University of Illinois/NCSA Open Source License (1)
- Other License (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (26)
- Linux (24)
- Windows (21)
- Modern (18)
- BSD (14)
- Mac (9)
- Other Operating Systems (3)
- Programming Language: C++ ×
There are a few project and time management tools out there that seem to have pieces of what would be required to create a complete solution. We will attempt to collect and create the needed tools to make a comprehensive solution.
Computer in Polish notation reversed in C++ (Qt).
The 'secims' project intends to implement many2many secure group communication as a plugin to Gaim instant messenger.
Slickers is a multi player treasure hunt game. CLI interface via NCURSES will be supported, as of immediate goal. Intention is to provide endless multiplayer game play of treasure hunt!
This is a wrapper to the Subversion client C API library for C++. There is also a Lua binding included. This project was inspired by and forked from svncpp, immediately prior to the license changing from Apache to LGPL.
Program that allows several users to work on the same codesheet.
cvsauth is an authentication daemon for the CVS pserver method.