The Netwrix Auditor Effective Permissions Reporting Tool enables you to quickly track down who has access to what across both AD and file servers, see how that access was gained, and get ready-to-use reports in a few clicks. It is free of charge and will never expire, so you can be sure it’ll be there for you when you need it most.Are you an IT pro at a company with 250+ employees?Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (51)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (3)
- BSD License (5)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- Eiffel Forum License V2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (24)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (11)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (2)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- PHP License (1)
- X.Net License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Linux (51)
- Windows (46)
- Mac (41)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (34)
- Android (18)
- BSD (14)
- Modern (13)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (5)
- Translations: German ×
Clavius allows developers to augment their applications with an accurate Gregorian calendar/time library. Clavius allows applications to record date and time in coordinated universal time. Clavius supports varying time zones and date format endianness.
xScripter Content Management System A in PHP 5.2 written open Community CMS.
Yet another content management system which will completely support a web oriented interface and easily to be extended or changed.
April is an object-oriented Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game Server (MMORPGS). It\'s an educational project, to help developers get familar with large scale C++ and C# development projects.
Developed by the manteiner Klederson Bueno, phpBurn is a MVC FRAMEWORK for PHP usage, initialy born as an ORM like hibernate and Nhibernate it allows you to create more and faster using OO concepts and patterns with a log of time gain.