OSI-Approved Open Source (27)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (6)
- Apache License V2.0 (5)
- BSD License (3)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Apache Software License (2)
- Eclipse Public License (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- ISC License (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Other License (1)
- Programming Language: Java ×
FirstSpirit Templates replicated oneway to Subversion
A Java class viewer and decompiler which respect line numbers.
MavenJava web site aims to provide IDE like view in an HTML browser to java source code beyond syntax highlighting. It is a full java 1.5 compliant parser and each field/method/class usage is a link to its declaration.
NCL Eclipse is a textual editor for Nested Context Language aimed at improve the programmer's productivity. Syntax coloring, contextual code completion and error marking are the key functionality of NCL Eclipse.
TFVC support inside Netbeans.
Shows the SourceForge-hosted project site with project management capabilities.