OSI-Approved Open Source (28)
- Academic Free License (3)
- Apache License V2.0 (3)
- Apache Software License (1)
- BSD License (2)
- Boost Software License (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (8)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (9)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Python Software Foundation License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Windows (30)
- Linux (28)
- Mac (21)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (16)
- Android (15)
- BSD (5)
- Modern (3)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (2)
- Status: 2 - Pre-Alpha ×
PSF is a path-sensitive, inter-procedural program analysis framework developed on top of Soot.
Currently this is a place holder for my new project. It's a plugin for the latest GCC (4.5.0) and it tests in compile time correctness of memory management defined by CORBA C++ mapping.
XRay is an analysis tool built upon your SCMs, aimed to consolidade project statistics from many repositories in a single tool, generating code reports and development statistics obtained from log data and file versions.
A tool to convert C++ definitions into XML
The mistletoe parser library.
Xciter parser generator software