OSI-Approved Open Source (62)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (14)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (12)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (11)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (10)
- MIT License (8)
- BSD License (5)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Boost Software License (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- wxWindows Library Licence (1)
- Other License (2)
- Public Domain (1)
- Modern (64)
- Windows (64)
- Mac (43)
- BSD (30)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (25)
- Solaris (11)
- Embedded Operating Systems (10)
This work consists in building a Java Text mining toolkit based on what exists nowadays in the field of knowledge discovery from data collections.
A Simple Mathematical Library
Portable cross-platform audio I/O library
RSObjects is a library for Real Software's REAL Studio. It is hoped that this project will build and provide a contributing community and library of components for accelerating REAL Studio app development via useful, opensource, core objects.
Library virtual de codigo abierto desarrollado en java
Lightweight scripting language written in C++
PHP Libraries to provide extra functions in an easy and conveniently. Just like Boost C++ Libraries but it's for PHP
The Styrka Engine is a game engine for developing strategical games. It provides classes for input, graphic, sound, network and some tools for developing. All clases are cross-platform and run on Linux and Windows(Mac not tested).
The Flatware Engine aims to be a cross-platform, resolution-independent engine and toolset for developing 2D games (side scroller, isometric, etc.)
This project contains code which is shared (or potentially shared) between my projects.
The goal of this project is to provide well-tuned, openCL based cLAPACK/cBLAS-like library, designed for large sized data or large amount of small sized data.
MDX query builder library