OSI-Approved Open Source (12)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- BSD License (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Linux (14)
- Windows (14)
- Mac (13)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (12)
- Android (3)
- BSD (3)
- Embedded Operating Systems (1)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (1)
This project now lives at: https://github.com/JDatePicker/JDatePicker493 weekly downloads
Nesting SDK, Library68 weekly downloads
openSCADA® is an open source SCADA system written in JAVA38 weekly downloads
Central Software Configuration by Java API and SOAP Service1 weekly downloads
Its a pure Java Reporting Library and Reportdesigner for viewing, printing, exporting (xls, pdf, html, rtf) of professional looking reports. Supports Text-, Image- and Chart-Fields, multiple Grouping, XML-Templates and different Datasources.1 weekly downloads
OtrosVfsBrowser download page1 weekly downloads
Java framework with reusable patterns and classes1 weekly downloads
Unified Test and Logging layer for multiple programming languages1 weekly downloads
jFuzzyDate is a lightweight java library for formatting easily readable time distances, durations and dates.1 weekly downloads
Almond Java Application Framework is an easy to use Swing based framework for Java applications. Almond is very much inspired by the K Desktop Environment.
A test framework for penetration testing Java classes and methods with randomized parameters and testing the results.
RCER is a SAP R/3 Connector for Eclipse Rich Client Platform applications. It wraps up the SAP Java Connector (JCo) in a reusable way and provides additional common functions like connection definition, login dialog and status monitoring.
A tool for interpreting commands in java.