OSI-Approved Open Source (43)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (9)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (8)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (8)
- MIT License (5)
- Apache License V2.0 (4)
- BSD License (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- zlib/libpng License (3)
- Affero GNU Public License (2)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- Other License (4)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Modern (56)
- Windows (56)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (12)
- Linux (8)
- Mac (6)
- Other Operating Systems (6)
- BSD (3)
Logic Assistant is a framework which enables creating logic circuits, simulating them, creating questions from them and applying to students as a contest or examination. It is developed on .Net C# and works on network over web services.
This is an Extended set of features to try to make nbehave more cohesive with cucumber and to introduce the use of step style code files. This gives us a more intuitive BDD framework.
A software communication library written in .NET for communicating to hardware devices using simple interfaces encapsulating common protocols such as serial, tcp, bluetooth, and more.
System.Peppers is a dll targetting missing features from the .Net core framework created by Jonathan Peppers. Includes classes to make it easier to do low level operations in C#. It is the same project as http://systempeppers.codeplex.com
Unified3D is a library for Stereoscopic 3D Applications that allows applications to detect installed 3D Drives and Monitors. It also allows games to auto-create profiles in 3D Drivers.
gislet is a open and free platform of light GIS system on Windows XP and later version.gislet is implemented in gdiplus and in csharp language while providing general operation such as rendering and search for geographic element in one system.