OSI-Approved Open Source (8)
- Apache Software License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- zlib/libpng License (1)
- Programming Language: ActionScript ×
Little Software Stats is the first free and open source program that allows software developers to keep track of how their software is being used. It is coded in PHP/MySQL which allows it to run on most web servers.6 weekly downloads
A simple no-frills, customizable, web based bug tracking system.
This project provides Czech templates for Bugzilla, a bug-tracking system by Mozilla.org.
An example based knowledge sharing project for open source technologies.
An implementation for ActionScript3 of the famous xMock framework as extension of the flexUnit framework.1 weekly downloads
FUnit is the first generation xUnit testing tool to leverage the custom metadata capabilities of the Flex mxmlc compiler. The tag-based attribute model of FUnit makes it the most intuitive unit-testing framework ever created for the Flex platform.1 weekly downloads
Pestcontrol is a web based bug tracking tool for software and web developers
Functional Test Automation tool for pure AS 3.0 SWF and Flash Games39 weekly downloads