ManageEngine's Applications Manager is a comprehensive monitoring tool for business organizations across the world to ensure uninterrupted business operations and profitability. Globally, IT admins across 100+ countries trust Applications Manager's capability in tackling critical issues and ensuring maximum efficiency among business critical servers. It is easy to use and supports a wide range of servers. Download now for a 30 day free trial.Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (5)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
This project is primarily for testing and demonstrating ideas for an ultimate programming system, though it might very well become a very usable programming system in time. It is being developed with PowerBasic's PBWin7 compiler.19 weekly downloads
KBupdater updates your KBlinuxOS to the latest stable Release and helps to prevent your System of Bugs, Incompactibilities and Errors of Security - Problems...
this will help me in studying project management
This project has moved to GitHub: https://github.com/pvaret/spyrit
When something that must be known by everybody, there come this project to ba as 'annoucement' program that tell everybody in this world via internet or cellphone what they must know. For example: tsunamis, earthquake or even meteorite downfall.