Design and deploy end-to-end data pipelines easily with pre-packaged use cases, including: Real-time IoT analytics, real-time offer recommendations, clickstream analysis, weblog analysis, and ETL offload.Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (7)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
CQSAT is a powerful, comprehensive and extensible framework for static analysis of program source code and detection of software defects.
EasyCM is to provide an easy way to install and setup an integrated SCM environment including Apache, SVN, Trac, and so on.
A bash-Script to collect metrics from a Linux system.
Pau Code Review is a light weight code review tool. The emphasis of this project is to create the artifacts required for a code review without forcing a specific code review process on the user.
When something that must be known by everybody, there come this project to ba as 'annoucement' program that tell everybody in this world via internet or cellphone what they must know. For example: tsunamis, earthquake or even meteorite downfall.
bddshell is a command line program for deductive database-based analysis. Its primary focus is software vulnerability detection. It acts as a front-end to a number of other programs, such as bddbddb and joeq.
An extension and enhancement to the original SPIKE. SPIKIER is ment to be a continuous project of improvements to the block based fuzzer SPIKE.