Cloudbased voice solutions are common in enterprise networks and frustrating for operations teams to manage. Simplify VoIP monitoring by having a proactive analysis of on-prem, hybrid and UCaaS voice services. Try the ThousandEyes VoIP monitoring solution today, free.Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (239)
- Academic Free License (4)
- Apache License V2.0 (34)
- Apache Software License (5)
- Artistic License (3)
- BSD License (28)
- Common Development and Distribution License (2)
- Common Public License 1.0 (3)
- Eclipse Public License (10)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (93)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (11)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (42)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- MIT License (8)
- Microsoft Public License (1)
- Microsoft Reciprocal License (1)
- Public Domain (5)
- Other License (4)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (3)
- Linux (212)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (200)
- Mac (181)
- Modern (39)
- BSD (25)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (9)
- OS: Windows ×
simpleWSMonitor will keep track of some values that nearly determine the availability of your webservers. It may help you find some bottlenecks from the server to your visitor and it's very lightweight, it doesn't even need a cron to work.
Stat4j is a simple lightweight extension to the popular Java logging package log4. It allows logs to be intercepted and mined in real-time for application statistics including performance metrics.
statloc (STATistics based on Lines Of Code) is a general, platform independent (Java) source code lines counter configurable to support any language and any file.
RAD StudioTM: Build cross-platform apps ridiculously FAST!
- Delivering fast and powerful native applications for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, cloud and IoT.
- Rapidly design, build, and run applications optimized for native performance, from a single code base across all platforms.
- Securely connect and embed any data, on any tier, in the Enterprise, or cloud.
Supai is a window creation logger for Windows(tm). It can log the creation (or destruction) of any window while filtering out uninteresting data using the PCRE library. It logs both window title and class, and can filter on both of these attributes.
A simple commandline tool that displays the timestamp in seconds, milliseconds and microseconds. Detailed information: http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/sabali-timex/
wtime is a small console program runs another program, then displays information about the resources(time/memory/IO) used by that program, collected by the system while the program was running. It works like 'GNU time', but is under Win32.
x4juli is an e(x)tension for(4) the (j)ava util(u) (l)ogging implemantion. It is a port of major log4j features (RollingFileHandler, PatternLayout, Filters). It includes a native implementation of "Jakarta Commons Logging" and "slf4j".
Simple tool to analyse metric-informations about xml-schema definitions.
Detect memory leaks, debug them and analyze performance of allocation/deallocation with this simple middle-ware which provides wrappers for malloc/calloc/free
XDebug profiles viewer14 weekly downloads