OSI-Approved Open Source (7)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (7)
- Windows (7)
- Linux (6)
- Mac (6)
- Android (4)
- Modern (3)
- BSD (2)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (1)
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
Hotel Searching Database system
Main purpose is creating a OS which specializes in Honeypots.
RAD StudioTM: Build cross-platform apps ridiculously FAST! Delivering fast and powerful native applications for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, cloud and IoT. Rapidly design, build, and run applications optimized for native performance, from a single code base across all platforms. With RAD Studio 10.2 you can securely connect and embed any data, on any tier, in the Enterprise, or cloud.Advertisement
Slick Linux by Cellocity Based on Fedora Core 6. Using the Kernel 2.6.18. with only basic core elements needed to operate. Slick is just that it's slick because it's striped down. It will have full compiling and running features. It will come with YUM.
We host the document that u need.
SuperWikia: The Runtime/Realtime Environment for Codesmiths
This is a live-installable Linux distribution intended to quick deployment of a Collegiate Programming Contest.