OSI-Approved Open Source (8)
- Common Development and Distribution License (4)
- Academic Free License (3)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Open Software License 3.0 (2)
- W3C License (2)
- Apache Software License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Boost Software License (1)
- Common Public Attribution License 1.0 (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- EU DataGrid Software License (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
Bangladeshi Postal Code with District, Thana,Post Office and Post Code1 weekly downloads
TFlex is a Html, PHP, CSS, MySql and C++ training corse.2 weekly downloads
I Was Making A User Designable/Data Protection Operative System, I Am Tired Of Making It And I Do Not Even Know If It Is A Good Idea, So I Decided To Associate To Know If It Is A Good Idea And Finish It. Join To Discuss The Main Ideas For Project.1 weekly downloads
A Power full TYPING/KEYING verify tool for any raw .TXT/XML/HTML/SGML/XHTML by "On-Site comparing + correcting" [OSCC] arithmetic's used for which it gives 99.995% text accuracy.
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
The project will integrate viable aspects of the semantic web technologies for use with advanced Semantic SQLCLI based XML DBMS. The purpose of this project is develop a GUI Application for a Suite of ECM Services.
Registration Description: This project is to show people that you can make a compiler using BASIC. Sence this project is for educational perposes only there will be no standerd command set. Compiler my need to be changed depending on CPU...
social networking, friends, groups, college, school, professional, friendship