OSI-Approved Open Source (6)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (6)
- Modern (6)
- Windows (6)
- Linux (5)
- BSD (4)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (3)
- Mac (3)
Thinstation is a thin client linux distro using std. x86 hw. It can boot from network, pxe, syslinux, CD, floppy or flash-disk and connect to servers using VNC, RDP, XDM, SSH, Telnet, tn5250, tarentella, 2X, NX, Thinlinc, VMWare VDI or ICA.1,764 weekly downloads
andLinux is a complete Ubuntu Linux system running seamlessly in Windows 2000 based systems (2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 7; 32-bit versions only). It is not just for development and runs almost all Linux applications without modification.142 weekly downloads
Cellocity Linux is Based on Fedora Core 6 Source Code. With only basic core elements needed to operate Compatipal and a completley Graphic Interface as well as Text. Version 2.0 will include more applications 32,64 bit and 80 Core Intel CPU
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
This project is about Document and GUI Management in orgnization. And this project will built for web service .
Slick Linux by Cellocity Based on Fedora Core 6. Using the Kernel 2.6.18. with only basic core elements needed to operate. Slick is just that it's slick because it's striped down. It will have full compiling and running features. It will come with YUM.