OSI-Approved Open Source (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Linux (6)
- Windows (6)
- Mac (5)
- Modern (4)
- Android (3)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (3)
- BSD (2)
- Embedded Operating Systems (1)
The aim of this project is to develope a decompiler for java which is platform independent and has options to obfuscate the class file also. The project takes class file as input and decompiles it and provides the source file.824 weekly downloads
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
A set of Open Web standards
Impala Suite is an easy to use user interface and an enterprise ready, browser based communication suite. Users can read, send and organize email messages and manage and share calendars, contacts, tasks and notes with the standards complaints.
Web Based Bibliography Management System.