OSI-Approved Open Source (5)
- Academic Free License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Public Domain (1)
Linux firewall distribution geared towards home and SOHO users.23,815 weekly downloads
Syllable Desktop is a complete operating system that is easy to use, powerful, lightweight and extraordinarily fast and responsive. It has its own kernel, filesystem, GUI and applications. Syllable Server is a matching small and efficient Linux server.48 weekly downloads
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
GTCop Professional Security Appliance aims to provide a powerful tool for satellite communications, with enhanced QoS and bandwidth controls. As derived from IPCop Firewall, it is a stable, secure, easy to configure and maintain GNU/Linux firewall box.
The Pawn will make it possibly for you to tell the computer exactly what you would like it to do. Fiction. No its reality now. The highly customizable slackware will be the base for Pawn.