OSI-Approved Open Source (3)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apple Public Source License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- PHP License (1)
- Python Software Foundation License (1)
- W3C License (1)
- Public Domain (2)
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
Muhha is a GPU compiler/interpreter for Mac, Windows and Unix. Compiles 3D graphics for OpenGL and DirectX9 and is compatible with Blender, ORGE, PoserPython, Collada and Dark Basic programming. Powered by KomodoEdit and .NET.
Be course without notice..! Its Fisically attach our own life.. Just the time determine.