OSI-Approved Open Source (7)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (5)
- Academic Free License (2)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Public Domain (2)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Windows (9)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (8)
- Linux (2)
- Mac (2)
- Modern (2)
- Other Operating Systems (2)
- BSD (1)
Open Source Web Application Framework for the Microsoft ASP.NET platform.118 weekly downloads
Rym7 weekly downloads
A small application kernel written in Visual Basic .Net using .Net Framework 2.0. It (optionally) runs at its own thread (without blocking the main application) and executes one-by-one all the tasks (methods) that have been added at its stack.2 weekly downloads
The free and open source text editor for Mono1 weekly downloads
IP-Location is an IP Data Collection that includes all IP Ranges of the World, provided in ten languages. Updates on a three month basis, adding source code for data retrieval and data reporting [all DBFiles are compressed with 7-zip by www.7-zip.org]1 weekly downloads
The CM-Tools project contains a lot of useful tools which is easy to access through a desktop icon which can be minimized as TrayIcon. The main categories of CM-Tools are Date & Time, Development, Disk, Games, Graphics, Maths, Network, Office and System.
This will be a GPL vb.net customer relation project using mysql as database . Implemented in the app will be alarm for specific events , multiuser and free.
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
CryAlgo is for Academic only Purposes. Demonstrates the implentation of some ciphers at the moment . Its open source and i intend add more algorithms for ciphers .