OSI-Approved Open Source (7)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- BSD License (2)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- MIT License (1)
- Zope Public License (1)
- Public Domain (2)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
Linux firewall distribution geared towards home and SOHO users.22,555 weekly downloads
Syllable Desktop is a complete operating system that is easy to use, powerful, lightweight and extraordinarily fast and responsive. It has its own kernel, filesystem, GUI and applications. Syllable Server is a matching small and efficient Linux server.69 weekly downloads
JNode is a Java New Operating system Design Effort. JNode is a simple to use and install Java operating system for personal use on modern devices. Any java application runs on it, fast and safe. See our homepage for additional information.46 weekly downloads
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
GTCop Professional Security Appliance aims to provide a powerful tool for satellite communications, with enhanced QoS and bandwidth controls. As derived from IPCop Firewall, it is a stable, secure, easy to configure and maintain GNU/Linux firewall box.
Infodomestic Objects - This is a set of distribution software that mutate the environment providing and advanced interaction experience. We will use a mixed POSIX/Linux/BSD based platform to develop and distribute our interaction experience improvement.
Main purpose is creating a OS which specializes in Honeypots.