AlienVault® Unified Security Management™ (USM™) is an innovative approach to security monitoring, delivered in a unified platform. The USM platform includes five essential security capabilities that provide resource-constrained organizations with everything they need for effective threat detection, incident response, and compliance management, in a single pane of glass.Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (10)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- European Union Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License with Classpath exception (1)
- Microsoft Reciprocal License (1)
- PHP License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Windows (9)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (6)
- Mac (6)
- Linux (5)
- BSD (4)
- Android (2)
- Modern (2)
- Embedded Operating Systems (1)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (1)
Performance and stability5 weekly downloads
Aggressive Rectangle Truncation (ART) with Location Verfication Mechanism is a localization algorithm in wireless sensor networks written in nesC.
An Installer example.
Easily access more than 100,000 products and tools with our robust search engine. Manage your entire IT lifecycle from purchase to renewal all in one place — so you can get more done faster.Advertisement
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
SensorShooting is a shooting simulation system in Ad-Hoc sensor networks. This shooting simulation is writen in on nesC, which is based on C, to simulate a gun shooting at a static target by the IMUS Research group at NCKU.
This is a project that offers a UI system implemented with Delphi visual components. It can bring users better and highly efficient experience using a progress-based task flow (Or to say, 'To do list').
eeLanguage is a vusually object oriented programming language for kids. We make program design visually, all things are object, which is fun for user. This is a project for my elementary school class.
Dictionary sino-vietnamese (Hán Việt Từ Điển online)
update ipod totch 2g and 3g and 1g and iphone 4g 5g 3g 2g updater ipod