Easily access more than 100,000 products and tools with our robust search engine. Manage your entire IT lifecycle from purchase to renewal all in one place — so you can get more done faster.Sponsored Listing
OSI-Approved Open Source (9)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Public Domain (1)
- Windows (10)
- Linux (8)
- Mac (8)
- Android (5)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (4)
- BSD (1)
- Embedded Operating Systems (1)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (1)
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
Flarelite is an online code editor. You can edit XHTML and CSS code with syntax coloring, hinting and automatic formatting.
This is a product to leave foot print in some webpage.
If you'd like to spend less time on integrating data sources and focus on more fun stuff, give Talend Open Studio a try. It's free and open source.Sponsored Listing
For testing only again - Not a project Not a project Not a project Not a project Testing testing testing
Perl-based Belarusian CMS with multisite support using SOAP and mod_perl-powered. Uses MySQL DBMS. Scalable architecture with independent functional modules.
Translated Mozilla Firefox add-ons
The Scality RING is software that turns any standard x86 servers into web-scale storage. With the RING, you can store any amount of data, of any type, with incredible efficiency and 100% reliability, guaranteed—all while reducing costs by as much as 90% over legacy systems.Sponsored Listing
Linux Kernel Configuration plugin for Eclipse (www.eclipse.org)
Goal: To make a fully functional language for artificial intelligence This, is a project to develop a language interpreter for a language which is made for artificial intelligence. The preferred language used will be CC++