ManageEngine's Applications Manager is a comprehensive monitoring tool for business organizations across the world to ensure uninterrupted business operations and profitability. Globally, IT admins across 100+ countries trust Applications Manager's capability in tackling critical issues and ensuring maximum efficiency among business critical servers. It is easy to use and supports a wide range of servers. Download now for a 30 day free trial.Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (4)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- Other License (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (4)
- Windows (4)
- Linux (3)
- Modern (3)
- BSD (2)
- Mac (2)
A Medical Information System (MIS) Application Server based on Web Services and J2EE and administrative tools (Plugins for Eclipse,...)
This is a port of SWT (the Java GUI toolkit behind the Eclipse IDE, www.eclipse.org) on top of the Fox Toolkit (www.fox-toolkit.org).
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
A toolset with various tools for advanced text processing, image editing, converting multimedia formats.