OSI-Approved Open Source (32)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (13)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (8)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- BSD License (2)
- Eclipse Public License (2)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Eiffel Forum License V2.0 (1)
- Fair License (1)
- IBM Public License (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- Other License (2)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (33)
- Mac (33)
- Windows (32)
- BSD (29)
- Linux (27)
- Modern (10)
- Other Operating Systems (6)
- OS: All BSD Platforms (FreeBSD/NetBSD/OpenBSD/Apple Mac OS X) ×
This project targets to develop a visual UML editor for the popular Eclipse IDE. The visual UML editor plugin is fully compatible with the Eclipse Framework and allow developers easily to model and document their software through the UML2 diagrams.1 weekly downloads
This project consolidates 8 years of research on abstract specification of business contracts, mainly in the financial instruments area. The syntax of ContractML is defined in XML-Schema and MOF/UML, using EMF to implement/generate the API and GUI. We ar
The Dawn project provides collaborative network solution for GMF-Editors. This extension provides conflict-detection mechanisms. It also provides a basic user management system and a Web-Viewer which allows to view every diagram change online.
Dinjam is an opensource, crossplatform (data) modeller especially intended for educational use. It is highly extensible through a sophisticated plugin mechanism.
A simple simulation of heat transfers in a cross sectional area. The area will be a container or building of some kind. The area will be drawn as materials such as air, water, wood, concrete, glass, earth(dirt) etc.
Simulation too for assessing the availability of Peer-to-Peer storage schemes, such as Distributed Hash Tables, Bucketing, and Replication.
This project aims to develop a complete SaaS solution for Scrum project management.This tool will contain all items needed to manage a development project whatever his role : Product owner,Scrum Master,Developer or anyone else working on the project.
Python-based GUI for discrete-event system modeling and simulation