OSI-Approved Open Source (32)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (13)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (8)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- BSD License (2)
- Eclipse Public License (2)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Eiffel Forum License V2.0 (1)
- Fair License (1)
- IBM Public License (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- Other License (2)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (33)
- Mac (33)
- Windows (32)
- BSD (29)
- Linux (27)
- Modern (10)
- Other Operating Systems (6)
- OS: All BSD Platforms (FreeBSD/NetBSD/OpenBSD/Apple Mac OS X) ×
A case study regarding the entire software development process for education in Software Engineering under consideration of general Software Engineering concepts and design patterns1 weekly downloads
This project consolidates 8 years of research on abstract specification of business contracts, mainly in the financial instruments area. The syntax of ContractML is defined in XML-Schema and MOF/UML, using EMF to implement/generate the API and GUI. We ar
The Dawn project provides collaborative network solution for GMF-Editors. This extension provides conflict-detection mechanisms. It also provides a basic user management system and a Web-Viewer which allows to view every diagram change online.
Dinjam is an opensource, crossplatform (data) modeller especially intended for educational use. It is highly extensible through a sophisticated plugin mechanism.
A simple simulation of heat transfers in a cross sectional area. The area will be a container or building of some kind. The area will be drawn as materials such as air, water, wood, concrete, glass, earth(dirt) etc.
Simulation too for assessing the availability of Peer-to-Peer storage schemes, such as Distributed Hash Tables, Bucketing, and Replication.
This project aims to develop a complete SaaS solution for Scrum project management.This tool will contain all items needed to manage a development project whatever his role : Product owner,Scrum Master,Developer or anyone else working on the project.
Python-based GUI for discrete-event system modeling and simulation