OSI-Approved Open Source (8)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (2)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Open Group Test Suite License (1)
- PHP License (2)
- Sun Public License (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (8)
- Linux (7)
- Windows (7)
- BSD (5)
- Mac (4)
- Modern (2)
- Other Operating Systems (2)
- Embedded Operating Systems (1)
AlienDev Portal SYSTEM (ADPSYS) is a complete project of Internet portal system including a powerful forum, news system and other very powerful functionalities. The systme uses the powerful PHP and MySQL languages (and other databases).
ArchAngel INC is a web-based community for developers in some Open Source projects based primarily in Joomla! We are now developing some web applications to use directly with Joomla! systems (custom & automatic installers included).
PHP World Portal is being developed as the framework for JLS Web Development's site. After each module is completed it will be released as open source for the public. The core framework will be released by 1/23/04.
Protein Ontology Project Consortium
The project will integrate viable aspects of the semantic web technologies for use with advanced Semantic SQLCLI based XML DBMS. The purpose of this project is develop a GUI Application for a Suite of ECM Services.
Corona is a cutting-edge Tracking tool needed by any developer.
cNEMA is an open source cms for cinema's administration written in PHP.
A intellective, effective, convenient manage system for PC documents and personal knowledge architect on windows and share in the internet