OSI-Approved Open Source (9)
- Common Public License 1.0 (4)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- BSD License (2)
- PHP License (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- Microsoft Public License (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- W3C License (1)
- Windows (9)
- Linux (7)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (6)
- Modern (5)
- Mac (4)
- Other Operating Systems (2)
- Android (1)
- BSD (1)
CartoReso intends to facilitate enterprise computer network mapping.1 weekly downloads
Ever had the urge to spray paint on a web site? Now you can. PHP/GD script that converts inputted text to random images/html code using random ttf fonts.3 weekly downloads
CommonThoughts is a project to build community website with PHP/MySQL.
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
Ease Is A Computer Programming Language/Tool With A GUI IDE. This Is Targeted Towards Kids, As They Can Use It To Experement And Learn Other More Complex Languages.
Is a Framework to web development using concepts of Architecture 3-tiers and using ADOdb Api to connect to database. In future will be an example of implementation with this frame, but with a little experience anyone can develop with this frame. Using PH
RGE Game will be one of the great game engine having all modern technological capabilities. It is compatible with Windows,Sony Playstation, Microsoft XBox, and also Mac platform.
bunch of code for cake
Community portal for viewing ONLINE (LIVE) statistics from ice hockey games