It’s time to re-imagine backup and recovery. Protect your business in the cloud or on premise with powerful backup software that assures recovery of your virtual, physical and cloud data, systems and applications. Experience the difference. Start your free trial today.Sponsored Listing
OSI-Approved Open Source (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apple Public Source License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- PHP License (1)
- Python Software Foundation License (1)
- W3C License (1)
- Public Domain (1)
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
Muhha is a GPU compiler/interpreter for Mac, Windows and Unix. Compiles 3D graphics for OpenGL and DirectX9 and is compatible with Blender, ORGE, PoserPython, Collada and Dark Basic programming. Powered by KomodoEdit and .NET.