OSI-Approved Open Source (4)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- BSD License (3)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Zope Public License (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (4)
- Linux (4)
- Modern (4)
- BSD (2)
- Mac (2)
- Windows (2)
- Embedded Operating Systems (1)
Infodomestic Objects - This is a set of distribution software that mutate the environment providing and advanced interaction experience. We will use a mixed POSIX/Linux/BSD based platform to develop and distribute our interaction experience improvement.
Design and Implementation of the Singhal token based mutual exclusion
When something that must be known by everybody, there come this project to ba as 'annoucement' program that tell everybody in this world via internet or cellphone what they must know. For example: tsunamis, earthquake or even meteorite downfall.
Script To Watch Processes/Services and Respawn them if the Crash.