RAD StudioTM: Build cross-platform apps ridiculously FAST! Delivering fast and powerful native applications for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, cloud and IoT. Rapidly design, build, and run applications optimized for native performance, from a single code base across all platforms. With RAD Studio 10.2 you can securely connect and embed any data, on any tier, in the Enterprise, or cloud.Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (6)
- BSD License (3)
- EU DataGrid Software License (1)
- European Union Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- University of Illinois/NCSA Open Source License (1)
- W3C License (1)
- wxWindows Library Licence (1)
- Other Operating Systems (6)
- BSD (5)
- Modern (5)
- Windows (5)
- Linux (4)
- Mac (4)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (3)
- Embedded Operating Systems (2)
- Android (1)
Integra desktop search engine - cross-platform, portable, embeddable, extensible search engine and search tools (both console and GUI) for developers and end-users. Full unicode support, easy UI localisation, plugins for document parsers and unpackers.
Swan is a simple warehouse application for private tinkerer or small official institutions like kindergartens. The aim of swan is to manage your stock very easy and to order your stuff directly from your database content.It requires Gtk#,Mono and MySQL.
This project contains myriad tools for running successful political campaigns. While designed in the US, it should be easily portable to other nations as well, assuming a basic knowledge of the target locale's regulations and infrastructure.
An Open Source Virtual World Server
Description : A Plugin useful in security based xml mark up to provide support in MVC/BPM/MDA based Java/J2EE Applications.